AccuPro® 2000 Rotary Spreader
The Everris AccuPro 2000 Rotary has such unique features and refinements, that it might just be the last rotary spreader you will ever buy.
Everris' unique, state-of-the-art, Helical Cone guarantees uniform product delivery onto the impeller for a consistent spread pattern over a wide variety of products, no matter what the particle density.
Features and benefits include:
- Computer designed impeller fins (curved and straight) ensure uniform distribution pattern
- Heavy duty welded stainless steel tubing frame (25mm) is epoxy powder coated for superior corrosion resistance that will last and last
- Larger, heavy duty, 13” pneumatic tires make pushing easier, increase wheel durability and are much kinder to turfgrass
- Large, rustproof plastic hopper (22kg capacity) resists cracking and deformation
- Extended handles with tuff-foam grips are more comfortable for hands and arms
- Low maintenance; easily accessible spare parts and excellent after sales back up from a name you can trust
- Deflector kit option – makes granular application even more flexible
- That’s a lot to pack into one spreader, but that’s why AccuPro 2000 out-performs the rest
With the advent of combination fertilisers and herbicides, the need for better application control is paramount. To meet this need, Everris have developed a spring-loaded side deflector shield, that when fitted in conjunction with a port shut-off control, enables spreading of product along garden beds and paths without unnecessary overlap. This feature is available as an easy to mount retrofit to the Everris AccuPro 2000.